2009年11月17日 星期二

ECFA is Red

Taipei Times - archives: "The People’s Sovereignty Movement has touched some Taiwanese, but that will not change Ma’s decision to sign an economic pact with China. Nor will Ma endorse a proposal on an ECFA referendum as he represents the interests of “superior Mainlanders,” certain corporations and even the Chinese Communist Party. If Ma continues to act willfully, Taiwan may soon see violent confrontation.

To avoid this result, I propose that the government sign an ECFA with China “backwards.” By that I mean that the government should first sign concrete agreements before moving onto signing the framework agreement. Doing so would first give the public an understanding of the concrete contents of the agreement and its pros and cons before deciding whether or not they can accept the framework agreement."

2 Comments:

匿名 said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

匿名 said...

Well I acquiesce in but I contemplate the brief should prepare more info then it has.